At Lafayette Oral Surgery and Dental Implant Specialists we make every effort to provide you with the finest care and the most convenient financial options. To accomplish this we work hand-in-hand with you to maximize your insurance reimbursement for covered procedures. If you have any problems or questions, please ask our staff. They are well informed and up-to-date. They can be reached by phone at Lafayette Oral Surgery Phone Number 337-984-0403.
Please call if you have any questions or concerns regarding your initial visit.
Please bring both your medical and dental insurance information with you to the consultation. Some oral surgery procedures may be processed under your medical policy. For more advanced procedures like dental implants it is helpful to have your insurance information ahead of time either by email, fax, or over the phone. Our staff may be able to review your benefits for any anticipated treatment and this may expedite your visit.
For some treatment cases, our insurance coordinator can send off a “pre-determination” request to get a written benefit determination estimate. This process can take 4-6 weeks to receive this information back.
If you are scheduled to see the physician and have surgery all on the same day our office will need the following information before surgery date in order to verify your benefits. If we are a provider or not a provider of your insurance company you may be eligible for in-network benefits. In order for the claim to be processed correctly we will need the following information in our office prior to surgery. Please see the list below. You may give this information to the assistant scheduling your appointment or you may fax or email this information to our office prior to your appointment. Your assistance is greatly appreciated and will help expedite this process.
- Name, Date of Birth, and SSN of patient
- Name, Date of Birth, and SSN of plan member (who carries the insurance) ie. if patient is on dad’s plan we will need Name, Date of Birth, and SSN of the patient and dad.
- Call back phone number (cell, home, work)
- Name of insurance company and the phone number
- Group or member number
- If possible, fax, email, or drop off legible copy of front and back of insurance cards both medical and dental if applicable.
- An emailed or hard copy of xrays so Drs. Dupree, Chandler, or Kelley can classify the teeth or procedure.